The time has come once again for the Boulder Valley Real Estate Conference and Forecast, set for Thursday, Nov. 15, at the Millennium Harvest House Hotel, 1345 28th St. in Boulder.
The conference will cover such topics as:
• The economic and financial conditions necessary to drive new construction;
• What municipalities are doing to promote redevelopment or new development of infill areas;
• Pricing luxury homes in the Boulder market;
• What has brought national developers to the Boulder Valley and what are their plans;
• Strategies for succeeding in today’s real estate market;
• Residential and commercial forecasts.
National experts will talk about the latest trends in residential real estate and mortgage lending and what’s happening in retail development during the day’s keynote presentations.
Registration starts 9:30 a.m. with discussions beginning at 10 a.m. The forecast portion of the event wraps up at 5 p.m. and is followed by a reception. Cost is $49 per person and includes lunch and refreshments. Sponsorships that include tickets and group discounts are available.
To register, visit http://www.bcbr.com/section/EVENTS04. RE/MAX of Boulder customers and associates or those interested in sponsorships or group discounts can contact Kevin Loewen, 303-630-1945 or email@example.com.
Owner and Founder
RE/MAX of Boulder